Thursday, April 29, 2010

Letter to Bing

Dear sir/madam

I see that on your Bing maps you are naming my country as "FYRO Macedonia".

Please use just "MACEDONIA" as the name for my country (in the map list). The part with "the former Yugoslav Republic of" (F.Y.R.O.) is offensive to us and it is not the name of our county.

Although Macedonia was forced to use this reference in order to be acknowledged as member of UN, it is not a name - but provisional refference to be used ONLY in UN.

Over 120 countries in the world (including USA) have already recognized our country as Republic of Macedonia.

It is basic human right to choose a name for yourself and to express your nationality.

I am a Macedonian. My country's name is Macedonia.

Respect that and call me by my name.

Say: Macedonia!

Thank you.

Пратрете го писмото на следниот ЛИНК

No comments: